Do some video games make children aggresive?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

The other day i got my father to play Half-Life against me, effectively ending any resistance from my dad about violent video game's having a bad effect on me. It wasn't he who gave me the problem's about it in the first place but he never really helped me either. Now hopefully i will have an ally when my mom messes with me when i have friends over or help out with the overall disapproval of the video game's.  We had a blast playing each other, unfortunately he had to take it off of his computer because he thought it made the computer crash. Half-Life is one of those early controversial video game's that caught heat after the Jonesboro massacre and later on the Columbine massacre, although it didn't catch nearly as much heat as Grand theft Auto or Doom. The series is a very successful raising the bar for all first person shooter's. Valve really paved the way for all to come, they truly changed video games forever.To anyone good with computer's if you could explain to me why the computer crashed i could start playing my dad again and that would be ton's of fun. Mail me at Apapai@live.com

1 comment:

  1. give me the specs of ur computer, and ill be able to tell you. but from guessing it could be lack of ram. That tends to be a recurring problem with video games.

    ReplyDelete