Do some video games make children aggresive?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

K/D


So the other day the subject of kill to death ration came up. I talked about my .93 K/D ratio and then all the sudden i was considered a noob. I wasn't going to let my K/D ratio stay under 1, i had to change it. So the no life period began, i was constantly on massive private friend lobby's with 300 kill games for hardcore gamers after the match i checked and was at  .98 K/D. So i start playing on another long match and my dad comes comes in and takes  the T.V. power cord "Alex youv'e been on that long enough".  WTF? By the time i could get the cable and plug it back in i was booted out of the lobby. i checked the last game's stats and i had died 70 something times, we don't mess around. This dropped me down to .94 K/D Thanks dad. wish parent's could chill out sometimes. I mean i understand their are some kid's that honestly don't have a life and just play COD. That's not me though. If anything, this push has helped me get my homework and projects done on time. Instead of the usual last minuter that i am, I've been getting thing's knocked out as soon as I've gotten home. Not just school related work but chores and personal things too. This game has been a positive influence in my life by giving me something to do, which then prevents procrastination.  

No comments:

Post a Comment